Sunday, February 16, 2014

Garlic Egg Noodless: Super easy side

It's youngest daughter here, and I have a confession to make--I love egg noodles. I LOVE egg noodles. I finally decided tonight to find something to do with them other than boil them in chicken broth for a poor girl's chicken soup when I feel sick, and it turned out pretty great and very simple.

Ingredients:
1/2 package of egg noodles
1/2 package of frozen peas and carrots
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tbs. butter
1/2 tsp. parsley
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
pepper to taste

Instructions:
(1) Boil egg noodles, peas and carrots according to package instrucitons.
(2) Drain noodles and vegetables.
(3) Return noodles and vegetables to pan.
(4) Add butter and melt while stirring.
(5) Add seasonings and cheese. Stir till consistent.

That's it! It's like having garlic bread, but with vegetables! I can't wait to serve this one to our son once he decides to cut some top teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment