Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cooking school

Tomorrow begins a first for me.  Although I have taken many cooking classes all over  the world, the only people I ever taught were my daughters and now the Grillmaster.  Tomorrow begins a month of cooking classes for me to teach for middle schoolers.  Yes, I am working as a Life Skills teacher.  We will cook breakfast (French toast) tomorrow, followed by lunch, supper and a dessert.  I already practiced the French toast with my 3 year-old granddaughter. I'll share the recipes and results on the blog but not the kids.  I promise to share any comments they make though.  I am a little nervous.

Last week we talked about food safety and preparation. I now realize that there is a lot of misinformation out on the web and other places about food, nutrition and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment